I'm up on the Stamp Simply blog today with this masculine sea themed card. I used a BRAND NEW paper pad from Craft Consortium called "Patina," isn't it awesome? I also used two of the NEWER Stamp Simply stamp sets -- both of them lighthouse themed.
I started out with a solid background, but it just didn't look right. So....I tore my card apart and cut the background into 1 inch strips. It reminds me of planking done this way, and gives the card a whole new look!
The February promotion is 15% off all Stamp Simply stamps and dies using code LOVE15 at checkout.
Supplies from Stamp Simply:
- He is the Light stamps
- He is the Light dies
- He stilled the storm stamps
- Patina Paper Pad (Craft Consortium)
- Circle Dies (Spellbinders)
- Tag Collection (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Versafine Clair Fallen Leaves Ink
- Burlap Twine
- Areteza Real Brush Pens
This post linked to:
- Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
- Little Red Wagon - Make it Masculine
- Festive Friday Challenge - Choose Three
- Brown, Stripes, Texture, Stripes, Twine, Circles