I'm up on the Stamp Simply blog today sharing this sunflower card in honor of our missionary friend in Romania who has been taking in Ukrainian refugees (30 some at last count), and participating in food caravans into the country of Ukraine each week.
To create my card I inked up the NEW Doily embossing folder from Tim Holtz with salty ocean distress ink and ran it through my machine with a piece of light blue paper. To make the doily part pop a bit more, I went over it with some white pigment ink. To achieve the no-line coloring effect, I stamped the sunflowers in antique linen distress ink and colored with my Arteza brush pens.
Supplies from Stamp Simply:
- Floral Cluster - Fall Flowers
- Floral Cluster & Sprigs Dies
- Fear Not
- Doily 3D Embossing Folder (Sizzix- Tim Holtz)
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Yeti Ink (Lawn Fawn)
- Salty Ocean & Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Lisette Oval Shadowbox Frame dies (Spellbinders)
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Krafty Chicks Challenge - Anything Goes
- Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Sympathy, Embossing, Flowers