I'm up on the Stamp Simply blog today sharing this shelf card. I had so much fun combining elements from different stamp sets to create this cozy scene. All the stamped images and the flowers were colored with Arteza brush pens.
Supplies from Stamp Simply:
- All Season Decor Stamps
- All Season Decor Dies
- God Will Take Care of You Stamps
- God Will Take Care of You Dies
- A Man of Knowledge Stamp Set
- Sympathy Sentiments Set 2
- Funky Nature Dies (Sizzix -Tim Holtz)
- Lace Embossing Folder (Sizzix)
- 3D Lumber Embossing Folder (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Dotted Ovals Dies (Sizzix)
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo
This post linked to:
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Die Cut Divas Challenge - Tic Tac Toe (2 layers, yellow, flowers)
- Allsorts Challenge - Something beginning with "b"
- bird, books, blooms
A really beautiful card with all the "b"s, so perfect for our "I spy" theme at Allsorts challenge. Thanks so much for joining in!
Oooo - just love your bookshelf, Esther! So pretty with the flowers and birdie!!
I just love how bright and colourful this card is against that wonderful white embossed background. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.
I love the shelf scene you have made and the dimension, pretty bouquet in the vase and great coloring, especially the bird!
Fabulous mage and great colours - Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week for our "Something beginning with 'B'" challenge
Post a Comment