I'm up on the Stamp Simply blog today sharing this fun little Patriotic scene that I created using several different stamp sets and the bright and cheery God Bless America paper pad. I created some mini pinwheels by cutting a 3/4 inch square, snipping from each corner almost to the center, and folding up every other point. I glued a sequin to the center and snipped a toothpick in half for the wand.
Supplies from Stamp Simply:
- All Season Decor Stamps
- All Season Decor Dies
- A Man of Knowledge Stamp Set
- Old Glory Stamps
- Patriotic Stars & Stripes Dies
- God Bless America Paper Pad (Echo Park)
- Elegant Ovals Dies (Spellbinders)
- 3D Lumber Embossing Folder (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Arteza Watercolor Brush Pens
This post linked to:
Wonderful patriotic card Esther- I love it!
Beautiful! Love all of the details, Esther.
that is so cool, I love all the elements you have put together to make this a great patriotic scene, I especially love the pinwheels in the pitcher.
Original and beautiful. I love it. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas June Challenge of “Anything Goes”. Arlene, DT for Die Cut Divas.
Post a Comment