It's time for another challenge at The Card Concept.
Today's challenge is: May Flowers
Everyone is welcome to play along using the colors, the theme,
textures, items, or just anything from the picture as your starting point.
I was inspired by the flowers when I created this mixed media card.
To create my card I painted a piece of mixed media paper with three shades of brown distress ink. I die cut the side with mixed media dies and glued it over top a second piece of mixed media paper. Next I used distress crayons to color the roses and leaves, and lightly stamp a text stamp over top. I did cut the flower from Bloom, Colorize out of watercolor paper and used distress crayons to color it.
Supplies and tools:
- Mixed Media #5 dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Bloom, Colorize dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Psalm 23 Background (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps affiliate link)
- Roses for You (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps affiliate link)
- Elegant Ovals (Spellbinders)
- Versafine Clair Fallen Leaves Ink
- Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, Antique Linen
- Distress Crayons (Ranger):
- Peeled Paint, Forest Moss, Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry
This post linked to:
I love your colors and all that wonderful texture. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Little Red Wagon Challenge.
Post a Comment