I usually think "masculine" when creating with gears, but today's card features the NEW Grunge Gears stencil from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps on a pretty pink feminine card that includes lace, ribbon, and a sweet little flower!
~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- From Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps:
- Grunge Gears Stencil
- Time Well Spent
- Background Builders: Stripes
- Psalm 23 Background
- Sentimental Wordfetti
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Circle Dies (Spellbinders)
- Hello Doily Dies (Sizzix)
- Labels Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Leafy Circle Die (Pink Fresh Studio)
- Bright Pink Gingham Ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon)
- Mixed Pink Gardenias (Really Reasonable Ribbon)
- Picked Raspberry Distress Ink (Ranger)
This post linked to:
Pretty card. Thanks for joining us in the Festive Friday Challenge.
Perfectly pretty Esther - and definitely feminine and girly. A great way to stretch those gears creatively. Thanks for sharing with us over at Festive Friday!
I wouldn't think of gears for a feminine card but they work so well with the watch stamps and I love your addition of the lace and leafy circles with them. The pretty ribbon and flower is such a pretty embellishments to top it off! Lovely!
Congratulations, Esther! Your fabulous creation was selected as a Festive Fave over at the Festive Friday Challenge. Please hop over to the challenge blog to grab your winner’s badge for your blog. Thanks so much for joining us and I hope you will play along again soon!
Esther, this is gorgeous. It's bold and graphic and stunning. So glad you joined us at Festive Friday this week
Post a Comment