I'm so excited to be guest designing for Papertrey Ink again this month!! I absolutely love all things postage and was thrilled to open my packet and find this gorgeous Vintage Postage set inside. I have a feeling you've going to see it sneaking into a lot of my PI cards this month. The full release will be available to shop on June 22cd.
Supplies and Tools from Papertrey Ink:
- Vintage Postage Stamps
- Vintage Postage Dies
- Graceful Butterflies Stamps
- Graceful Butterflies Dies
- Filigree Border Die
- Postmarks Paper Pad
- Crochet Lace
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Versafine Clair Fallen Leaves Ink
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Vintage Photo, Stormy Sky
This post linked to:
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Add a Sentiment
- The Funkie Junkie Challenge -Stuck in the middle
- (elements in the middle of my card and flowers in the middle of the stamps)
- Alphabet Challenge - F is for Friendship
- Craftyhazlenut's Patterned Paper Challenge
Your card is beautiful! I love a postage theme, too; and I love your colors!
Very bright and beautiful card! Congratulations on your Guest Design spot!
(I took a peek over there & saw some really cool pieces )
I really enjoy how the circles contrast with the postage shapes, and yes; I do love the sweet flowers right in the middle-middle!!
Thanks so very much for playing along with us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique!!
Love the vintage feel to this, and the neat way you combined the flowers with the postage. Like that combo of the lace again, real and faux :) Great color combo too!
Congrats on the guest designer position!
This is such a great card. Thanks for joining Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
Wow! Love this fun theme. Great colors. Thanks for joining in the Funkie Junkie Boutiques Challenge.
Fabulous card! Thank you for playing along with The Funkie Junkie Boutique!
Beautiful card Esther! Thank you for joining us at the Funkie Junkie. =)
Post a Comment