I'm sharing this festive holiday card on the Stamp Simply blog today for their Christmas in July sale. The brushstroke pieces were cut from mixed media paper and kraft card stock and colored with Arteza Real Brush Pens and Distress Inks. I'm not sure the photos show it, but I lightly stamped one of the text stamps from Scripty Backgrounds 1 over top in vintage photo distress ink. I also spot stamped the "Joy to the World" stamp from Scripty Backgrounds 2 on my Baroque background paper.
Supplies from Stamp Simply:
- Christmas Blessings
- Scripty Background Minis Set 1
- Scripty Background Minis Set 2
- Baroque Paper Pad (Craft Consortium)
- Holiday Brushstroke 2 (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Dashing Rectangles Dies (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
- White Acrylic Paint Splatters
- Versafine Clair Fallen Leaves Ink
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Vintage Photo, Evergreen Bough, Rustic Wilderness
This card is so beautiful, Esther! I love the classic holiday elements in this stamp set. You've highlighted them perfectly. The blended colors on the pine cones and leaves along with the splatter of white are gorgeous. You are so very creative!
Gorgeous traditional arrangement! I love the splatter and 'snow'. Thank you for joining the Christmas in July challenge at Allsorts.
Oh wow that is just a beauty, love your colors in your leaves and shading in your pinecones and the splattering is a great touch, Love everything about this!
Post a Comment