I'm up on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps blog today with a Christmas card all done up in classic blue and white. I used chipped sapphire distress ink for all my stamping and even colored the die cut heart and background matting with it as well.This week is their annual "Christmas in July" sale with all the Christmas and winter themed items 20% off using code: festive22.
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and tools:
- From Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps:
- Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Crochet Lace
- Ric Rac
- Crochet Thread
This post linked to:
- Little Red Wagon Challenge - Christmas in July
- Inkspirational Challenge - Favorite color in monochrome
- Die Cut Diva's Challenge - Christmas in July
- As You Like Challenge - Warm or Cool colors
- I guess I'd have to say cool since blue is my favorite color to use. It goes so well with so many color schemes and it photographs well too!