I'm up on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps blog today with a Christmas card all done up in classic blue and white. I used chipped sapphire distress ink for all my stamping and even colored the die cut heart and background matting with it as well.This week is their annual "Christmas in July" sale with all the Christmas and winter themed items 20% off using code: festive22.
Click here to go the Christmas Sale page.
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and tools:
- From Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps:
- Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Crochet Lace
- Ric Rac
- Crochet Thread
This post linked to:
- Little Red Wagon Challenge - Christmas in July
- Inkspirational Challenge - Favorite color in monochrome
- Die Cut Diva's Challenge - Christmas in July
- As You Like Challenge - Warm or Cool colors
- I guess I'd have to say cool since blue is my favorite color to use. It goes so well with so many color schemes and it photographs well too!
It's beautiful!! Thanks for linking up to our July challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.
Oh Esther, this is STUNNING, as always! Such a gorgeous display of my fave color too. Thank you for joining us at INkspirational~
Beautiful colors and great layout, Esther.
Thanks for joining us last week @ Little Red Wagon. Hope you are coming back again for next Challenge. It´s a fun one.
Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE
Such an elegant card. I love it.
So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas Christmas for our July Challenge of "Christmas in July" and always using a die cut or embossed panel
Post a Comment