I'm up on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps blog today with a fun puppy themed card. To create the base of my card I used a side step card tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers. Next I cut a bunch of grass using green card stock and the tall grass die coupled with the smaller grass die. I inked the top edge with dark green distress ink. All the dogs, the bare tree, and the sun were stamped on mixed media paper and colored with water brush pens.
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- From Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps:
- Paw-some Pals
- Count Your Rainbows Stamps
- Fence and Grass Die
- Bare Tree Die
- Tall Grass Die
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Labels Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Rustic Wilderness Distress Ink (Ranger):
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger):
- Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass
This post linked to:
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - For a child
- As You Like Challenge - Fur, Feathers, or Scales
- either feathers or fur -- since I like dogs best, probably fur
- Allsorts Challenge - Summer
What a fun side step card you created here! The dogs are so cute and make up a really wonderful scene! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!
You have created such a fun scene, thanks for joining in with our Summer theme at Allsorts challenge this week.
oh my goodness this is so very cute! Love the little scene right down to the dog bone biscuits. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.
oh my this is just too cute, great use of the dies and they are all adorable, terrific coloring, and you know I am singing that song you got a friend in me now, LOL!
A really fun card, Esther. I love all the doggies your sweet card features. The step card is perfect to show them off. Thanks so much for joining us over at AYLI Challenge this fortnight!
Post a Comment