I'm up on the Stamp Simply blog today sharing this sunflower encouragement card. I had fun using a "new to me" product (opal polish) on that embossed background. I just love the extra shimmer and grunge it adds to my vintage style card.
The floral cluster stamp and coordinating die sets are 15% off through the end of this week.
Supplies from Stamp Simply:
- Floral Cluster - Fall Flowers
- Floral Cluster & Sprigs Dies
- Words of Encouragment
- Lace Embossing Folder (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Venise Lace
- Circle Dies (Spellbinders)
- Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Versafine Clair Fallen Leaves Ink
- Strip of Burlap
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Golden Glow Opal Polish