Sweet n ' Sassy Stamps is in the process of adding product from their brick 'n mortar store (The Stamper's Boutique) to their online site. Check out all the fun NEW stuff added to the Art Mediums category! There will be limited quantities of these products until Korin gets a feel for what sells well, so if you see something you like, grab it up fast!
I'm showcasing some of their Gilding Polish on today's card. After embossing the azalea's I went over the raised design with two shades of blue polish. Don't you love that beautiful shimmer?
Supplies and Tools:
- From Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps:
- In This Together
- Script Background
- Script Sentiments
- Script Sentiments dies
- Gilding Polish (Summer Sky & Mediterranean Blue)
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Areteza Real Brush Pens
- Azalea Embossing Folder (Sizzix)
- Crochet Lace
- Prize Ribbon Distress Ink (Ranger)
This post linked to: