The Coffee Loving Cardmakers are having a Blog Hop to celebrate National Coffee Day and Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is one of the sponsors offering a $25 gift code to one lucky commenter. Hop on over there to get all the details and enter to win.
I went with a Christmas themed coffee card because I wanted to showcase the NEW Christmas Cookies dies in my fun candy cane striped cups.
~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and tools:
- From Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps:
- Christmas Cookies Stamp Set
- Christmas Cookies Die Set
- Texture Tiles 4
- I Like Big Cups
- Coffee Word Die
- Peppermint Stripe Stencil
- Large Snowflake Die Set
- Holiday Greens Mini (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- White Gel Pen
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Candied Apple, Barn Door
This post linked to:
- Allsorts Challenge - Spots or Stripes
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- As You Like Challenge - Favorite way to add snow
- white acrylic paint splatters because it's quick and easy
What a great color combo and beautifully designed card!
Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge, it's so nice to see you've included my my optional theme of spots and/or stripes too!
A fabulous burst of vibrant colours Esther, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
Too cute, your gingerbread men sure do look happy in those cups of coffee :)
Very funky coffee card, and great use of spots and stripes. Thanks so much for sharing with Allsorts Chalkenge this week
So cute, Esther! I love the red, black and white and the gingerbread in the cup is such a cute idea! Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!
Love the Black, White and Red color combo, Esther. Cute design with the cookie dies in the striped cups. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!
Thanks so much for sharing your make with us at AYLI, it is absolutely fabulous! Hugs, Squirrel xx
Post a Comment