I'm up on the Stamp Simply blog today sharing this trio of Christmas tags. I started by cutting some tags from the tartan plaid paper pad and another set in coordinating card stock. I embossed the plain card stock tags with the lace embossing folder and secured them to the tartan tags with thread/twine. I finished each tag off with a Christmas sentiment die cut in an oval shape and some tiny die cut snowflakes.
Supplies from Stamp Simply:
- Christmas Peace Stamp Set
- Christmas Blessings Stamp Set
- Merry Christmas Stamp Set
- Tartan Plaid Paper Pad (Craft Consortium)
- Christmas Stockings & Mittens die set
- Tag Collection (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Lace Embossing Folder (Sizzix)
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Dotted Ovals Dies (Sizzix)
- Romantic Slimline Borders (Spellbinders)
- Versafine Clair Fallen Leaves Ink
This post linked to:
I love your double tags, pretty touch with the embossing and such great sentiment and verse on them, so pretty with their double twine bows!
Post a Comment