It's time for another challenge at The Card Concept.
Today's challenge is: Harvest Bounty OR Christmas Joy
Everyone is welcome to play along using the colors, the theme,
textures, items, or just anything from the picture as your starting point.
There are two themes/photo boards to choose from this time, and I chose to be inspired by the Christmas Joy one.
Remember these holiday tags I created last year? I didn't get a chance to use them, so I decided to alter one a bit and turn into a Christmas card.
Supplies and Tools:
- Delivering Cheer (Stampin' Up)
- Tag Collection (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Coffee Stained Paper Doily
- Crocheted Lace, Baker's Twine, and Ribbon
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- White Acrylic Paint Splatters
- Carnation Red Liquid Pearls (Ranger)
- Old Wold Winter Paper Pad (The Paper Studio)
- As you like challenge - Traditional or Contemporary Christmas
- I love traditional Christmas in green and red - it makes me nostalgic
- Krafty Chicks Challenge - Christmas
- Allsorts Challenge - Add a Sentiment
- Little Red Wagon - Seeing Spots or Stripes
A lovely warm feel to your seasonal card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
Great Christmas card! Love all the papers, and textures, the stitching, the vintage feel, and of course the coloured image. So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
Diane - DT
So pretty, Esther! I love your patchwork background and that your repurposed your pretty tags. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!
Lovely traditional colours and feel to your card. Thanks so much for joining in with my "Add a Sentiment" challenge at Allsorts this week.
Great image and terrific coloring, I like the layers of paper and the pretty crochet lace with the stitching, pretty splattering to top it off!
Beautiful! Love the papers and especially the lace. So glad you played along with us at Little Red Wagon this week. Doni
I love this!! The bold colours, all the wonderful layers, the stitching = perfection! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.
Post a Comment