There are two themes/photo boards to choose from this time, and I chose to be inspired by the Christmas Joy one.
Remember these holiday tags I created last year? I didn't get a chance to use them, so I decided to alter one a bit and turn into a Christmas card.
Supplies and Tools:
- Delivering Cheer (Stampin' Up)
- Tag Collection (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Coffee Stained Paper Doily
- Crocheted Lace, Baker's Twine, and Ribbon
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- White Acrylic Paint Splatters
- Carnation Red Liquid Pearls (Ranger)
- Old Wold Winter Paper Pad (The Paper Studio)
- As you like challenge - Traditional or Contemporary Christmas
- I love traditional Christmas in green and red - it makes me nostalgic
- Krafty Chicks Challenge - Christmas
- Allsorts Challenge - Add a Sentiment
- Little Red Wagon - Seeing Spots or Stripes