Today's card features two NEW products in the Sweet 'n Sassy Store this month - the Cheerful Hexies dies and In the Psalms stamp set. The dies were made to coordinate with the Cheerful Hexies stamp set, but as you can see they also work great alone. I used mind to create a quilted background with pretty designer paper.
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamp's Black Friday sale starts today with everything in the store being 15% off through the end of the month.
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and tools:
- From Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps:
- The Blue Barn Paper Pad (The Paper Studio)
- Victoria Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)
- Dotted Ovals Dies (Sizzix)
- Crochet Lace
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Chipped Sapphire, Weathered Wood
This post linked to:
Gorgeous, love all the blues, with the lace and pretty bow to top off the great verse!
What a pretty card! I love that sentiment so much! And the quilting is perfect for our quilt challenge at The Alphabet Challenge Blog. Thank you for joining us!
Post a Comment