Ya'll know that I love Scripture stamps, so it stands to reason that I'm super excited about the BRAND NEW In the Psalms stamp set that Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps released this month.
I had so much fun putting this mixed media card together using some fun supplies I got for my birthday last month. What's not to love about leaf ribbon and wax seals?
Check out the entire November Release here.
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and tools:
- From Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps:
- In The Psalms
- Jumbled Hexies Stencil
- Foliage Silhouettes
- Foliage Dies
- Bee Sweet
- Gilding Polish (Golden Glow)
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Crochet Lace
- Leaf Trim
- Burlap Ribbon
- Labels Four Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Foliage Embossing Folder (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Scattered Straw, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness
This post linked to:
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Krafty Chicks Challenge - Stamp Act
- Time Out Challenge - Word Challenge
- ("A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination." -- Nelson Mandela I was inspired by the words "good heart" - hope in the Lord, He can make your heart good.)
I love the wax seal. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.
The wax seal is a great embellishment to go with the bees that are with your verse. Pretty combo of the leaves and crochet lace!
Beautiful, Esther. Love that wax seal.
Wow! This is such a gorgeous card! I came by to see the details after seeing it on the Time Out Challenges blog. That wax seal is a phenomenal touch!
What a gorgeous card! I love the layers, texture and depth. So many fun embellishments! Thanks for playing at Time Out!
Post a Comment