Anita Jeram stamps are some of the cutest out there, and I had fun combining a couple different sets to create the sweet scene on this card. Everything was stamped on mixed media paper and colored with Arteza Real Brush Pens.
Supplies and Tools:
- Furever Friends (Colorado Craft Company)
- Furever Friends dies (Colorado Craft Company)
- Topiaries & Kitten (Colorado Craft Company)
- Wall Words (Colorado Craft Company)
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
This post linked to:
Sweet scene, Esther, and beautifully colored. Many thanks for sharing your project at Allsorts and playing with the Trees & Leaves option.
What a super sweet card, Esther. I'm so grateful to have you share it with us at Word Art Wednesday. Visits to your blog are always fun and inspiring. Sometimes.....even expensive (LOL) but it's hard to resist when I love a product. Thanks again for sharing with us at WAW.
God bless you today and always,
Word Art Wednesday
Post a Comment