I had fun trying out Gina K Designs "Carved Wood" technique using a snowflake embossing folder. It went perfectly with those sweet little animals from the SnSS Winter Hugs stamp set that now has coordinating dies!!
It's time for another Sweet n Sassy Instagram Hop, and since they're celebrating 15 years this month it's a big one. If you'd like to enter the drawing for a $100 gift card to SnSS - visit my Instagram page and click on the photo with the hop graphic for more info.
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and tools:
- From Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps:
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Snowflake Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)
- Circle Dies (Spellbinders)
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Stormy Sky, Prize Ribbon
This post linked to:
- Use Your Stuff - Winter/Snow
- Alphabet Challenge - P is for Precious
- As You Like Challenge - Favorite non-traditional Christmas Color Combo
- blue and white - because I love blue!
I love the blue & white background, Esther. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT
What fabulous colours - love the wood technique in blue. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT
I know I commented on this on instagram but these two are just precious, so sweet!
Thanks for sharing the wood carving technique. I'll have to try it. Adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff
What a beautiful card and fabulous technique. Gotta give it a try! Thanks so much for playing along with us at As You Like It Challenge!
Post a Comment