I needed a special card for a lady who has a birthday near Christmas. I was going for a wintry, but not holiday, look. What do you think—did I succeed?
To create my card, I used three shades of blue and a tiny bit of green distress ink to smoosh color onto a piece of watercolor paper. I cut the typewriter out three times and glued all three pieces together for stability and thickness. The flowers and greenery were all cut from mixed media paper, and I used my Arteza Real Brush Pens to add color to them.
Supplies and Tools:
- Festive Bouquet (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- French Market (Tim Holtz)
- Vintage Typewriter (Sizzix Bigz Die - Tim Holtz)
- Beautiful Bouquets Stamps (sentiment - SnSS affiliate link)
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Uncharted Mariner, Prize Ribbon, Chipped Sapphire, Shabby Shutters
This post linked to: