It's time for another challenge at The Card Concept.
I was inspired by the Winter Snow theme when I created my mixed media card.
I recently started doing some guest design work for Kate Crafts and couldn't resist using a couple of her printables to create a pine themed winter card. Kate gives away a lot of beautiful free printables on her blog and facebook page, so be sure to check her out and follow along.
Supplies and Tools:
- Silent Christmas Printable (Kate Crafts)
- Journal Words 2 (Kate Crafts)
- Create a Flake Dies (Spellbinders)
- Star Dies Set (SnSS affiliate link)
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Rustic Wilderness, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs