It's time for another Sweet 'n Sassy IG Hop, and I have something different than my usual A2 card to share with you - it's a Chocolate Bar Pocket. I saw a pocket something like this on Pinterest, but theirs was created using a die so I had to get creative and invent my own. I decided to make a picture tutorial so I could remember how I did it, and I'm sharing it here in case any of you would like to try creating one.
(If you'd like a chance to win a $25 gift code to the SnSS store - stop by my IG account and click on this project for more details.) Check out the entire February Release Here
Here's a picture tutorial of how I created my Chocolate Bar Pocket.
- Start with a piece of card stock measuring 7 x 7.5 inches
- Score the 7 inch side of card stock at at .5 and 3.75 inches all the way down
- Turn card stock to the 7.5 inch side and score at . 5 all the way down and 5.25 to the center score mark
- Trim the corners as pictured above
- Fold in flaps, add adhesive, and glue together to form a pocket
- Decorate as desired
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- From Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps:
- Secret Garden Stamp Set
- Secret Garden Die Set
- Sweet Scalloped Circle Dies
- Floral Doily Stencil
- Flower Garden
- Typewriter Text Background
- With Love Word Dies
- Bookmarks and More Dies
- In The Psalms
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Burlap Ribbon
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Peeled Paint and Vintage Photo
This post linked to:
- Inkspirational Challenge - Use Stencils
- Make My Monday - All Creatures Great and Small
- The Paper Funday Challenge - Lots of Layers
- As You Like Challenge - Love or Friendship
- Friendship - I love giving/sending things to friends to cheer them up and brighten their day
Wow! This is so pretty! Thanks for playing at The Paper Funday Challenge!
I love this! What a gorgeous way to present a small gift. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge, we look forward to seeing more of your lovely projects soon.
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
A fabulous tag. Love the colours. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine
Beautifully colored and fun card design! Thank you for the tutorial, Esther. I will be giving this a try.
Love your stamping of the background to the pocket and the verse inside, the moths are very cool too, you are so clever making your own, very talented!
Amazing card Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge
auw wat een supertoffe kaart, Leuk dat je meedoet bij Make My Monday challenge
DT Make My Monday challenge
Je kan mij nu ook vinden op You tube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnlT4Rs1DfAZU_GLcM7Kx1g
Thank you for your pictures with directions to create your pocket. This is beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at Make My Monday! Please join our gallery again soon. Thanks! Sue, DT
Post a Comment