I was going for a cozy cottage feel with today's sewing themed card that features new stamps from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and pretty digital papers from Jenny Allsorts.
The Sew Many Stitches stamp set was so popular it's already sold out, but more are on the way and you can pre-order yours to make sure you get one as soon as they're back in stock.
~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and tools:
This post linked to:
- Use Your Stuff Challenge - Three Item Cluster
- Try it on Tuesday Challenge - Pretty Papers
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Krafty Chicks Challenge - All Occasions
- As You Like Challenge - Gingham or Florals
- Both!!! I love the warm and cozy feel of gingham, and it's doubly nice when combined with florals!