I'm up on the Stamp Simply blog today with this masculine book fold card. Here's how I created the card:
- Cut a piece of card stock to measure 11" x 4 1/4"
- Score at 5 1/2" and 6 3/4"
- Fold on score lines
- Place adhesive between the score lines and close
- Front panel patterned paper dimensions: 4" x 1" and 4" x 4"
Supplies and Tools from Stamp Simply:
- He is the Light stamps
- He is the Light dies
- He Stilled the Storm stamps
- He Stilled the Storm dies
- Ink Drops Ocean Paper Pad (Craft Consortium)
- Circle Dies (Spellbinders)
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Large Scallop Circle Dies (Spellbinders)
- Arteza Real Brush Pens