I have more decorated packages featuring Papertrey Ink's September release to share with you today.
Instead of use those sweet little cloche arrangements to create cards, I turned them into tags for my brown paper packages!
- Ornament Cloche Stamp Set
- Ornament Cloche Die Set
- Serene Sleigh stamps
- With Great Joy Sentiments
- Into the Blooms: Pine
- Digital Vintage Christmas Sheet Music (Allure Books Craft)
- Silver Bells Worn Wood Digital Paper (Ooh La La Scraps)
- Christmas Plaid Digital Paper (Periwinkle Pixel Shop)
- Crochet Lace
- White Acrylic Paint Splatters
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Rustic Wilderness, Aged Mahogany, Vitnage Photo, Walnut Stain
To decorate my gifts, I stamped the sentiments and tiny red stars directly on my brown paper and then added strips of printed holiday papers and some crochet lace.