It's always fun to create festive tags to decorate packages, and today's features Sweet 'n Sassy Stamp's new Snow Family mini stamp set. I decorated the brown paper with stamped snowflakes and splatters, added some gingham paper, lace, and twine before attaching my tag.
The Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers "Falling for the Holidays" link party starts today and Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is one of the sponsors. Be sure to stop by the SNSS blog for lots of Christmas inspiration and then head over to the BYSHC blog to link up your holiday projects for a chance to win great prizes.
- From Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps:
- Snow Family
- Christmas Ornament & Bulb Tag Die Set
- Holiday Cheer Stamp Set (sentiment)
- Sparkle & Shine
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Gingham Ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon)
- Black Tag (Walmart)
- White Acrylic Pain Splatters
- Yeti Ink (Lawn Fawn)
- Crochet Lace
- Christmas Plaid Digital Paper (Periwinkle Pixel Shop)