It's time for another challenge at The Card Concept.
Today's challenge is: Fall Leaves
Everyone is welcome to play along using the colors, the theme,
textures, items, or just anything from the pictures as your starting point.
I was inspired by the leaves and wood in the photo when I created my mixed media card.
Supplies from Stamp Simply:
- Coffee or Tea? Stamps
- Coffee or Tea? Dies
- Skeleton Leaves (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Tree Rings 3D Embossing Folder (Tim Holtz)
- Circle Dies (Spellbinders)
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Burlap Ribbon
- Vine Ribbon
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Peeled Paint, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Mustard Seed, Ripe Persimmon, Crackling Campfire