- All the paper on these cards came out of my scrap bin
- The flowers are from a scrap pile (from borders punched with the MS Daisy Dot border punch)
- Chair is here
- Lamp is here
- 1st "picture" for the wall
- 2cd "picture" for the wall
- 3d "picture" for the wall (I added the words)
- Mirror here (I added foil to it)
- MS Scoring Board (used to make the lines on the wall and the floor)
- Crayola markers (used on the walls -- to make the stripes and to highlight chairs)
- Small square punch (used to make the photo corners)
- Black Bic Marker (used to color the bottom of the chair and lamp)
- Fleur de lis border punch (EK Success)
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
I Challenge You - Scraps
My friend picked the challenge for this week, and it was....."Use your scraps in making your cards."As I understood any leftover scraps were fair game. Since I recently cleaned out my bin of images/sentiments/flowers that never made it onto projects I didn't have a lot to use in that area. BUT....I have a pretty big scrap bin (of leftover bits of paper), so I decided to go that route in making my cards. As you will notice, once I got started I couldn't quit. I had so much fun making up these "room" cards from the images over at Birds Cards.
Posted by Esther Asbury
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, WOW!! I love these chairs!! I absolutely MUST make some of these! :)
What gorgeous cards!!
I especially love the way you added ribbon to a sentiment to make it look like a hanging picture, very clever!
The last card where you used 2 chairs is very cute indeed :)
Post a Comment