Here's a close up of those flowers so you can see the details...
I made the jar to match this notebook - turned journal (with a recycled calendar image for the front)
- Jar (from thrift store!)
- Clip art on front of jar from this site (somewhere)
- Sizzix Frame, Decorative Rectangle #2 die
- Sizzix, Build a Lilac die (the flowers in the top right corner --- made using the "mini roses" tutorial on the side of this blog)
- Hot Glue
- MS Leaf Punch
- MS Branch Punch
- Dew Drops (made using the "Homemade Dew Drops" tutorial on the side)
- Folk Art Metallic Pearl White Paint (painted dew drops)
- DP - Classics (K & Company)
- Cream Ribbon (on mini fan)
- Blossom II Nestabilities (flower on top of jar -- used the same "mini roses" tutorial as above)
- MS Leaf Stamp (leaves on top flower)
- Cream Eyelet Lace (around jar lid)
- Notebook (15 cents at Wal-mart)
- Vintage Calendar image (covered notebook with)
"Recipe For My Life History"
Combine a generous slice of
your life history,
a dash of nostalgia,
several cups of facts and
feelings and 130
Draw one slip of paper
Take a few minutes to
enjoy the memories.
Paste or write the question
at the top of a blank page.
Fill in your answer.
Don't worry about your handwriting
or spelling - just tell your story.
This product was prepared
to preserve your life as a message.
Enjoy the scrumptious,
that celebrate something
very important -- You!
Since this project has LOTS of flowers - I'm entering it over at Speedy the Cat's Challenge to use flowers -- here