- Clip art from Leaves of Time
- Circle Nestabilities (cut image out with)
- Markers and Pencils (colored image with)
- Scallop Circle Nestabilities
- Singer Pixie sewing machine (to make ruffled ribbon, zig zag around card and stitching on tag)
- Dictionary page (background)
- Leaf Die Cuts (Provo Craft)
- Swirls Embossing Folder (Prove Craft) - on leaves
- Brown ink (inked embossed leaves and around tag)
- Red Button (on tag)
- Studio G sentiment (on tag)
- Red ribbon (ruffled)
- Cream vintage lace (under ruffles)
While I was at it I decided to try and make a hair bow with that ruffled ribbon. Here's the results:
So beautiful!! Love the image and the ruffled ribbon.
Thanks for sharing with us and for joining Speedy's Friends this week!
Great work with that ruffled ribbon!! What a wonderful autumn creation!!
Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful design in the Friends of Speedy the Cat's friendship card challenge!!
Love that ribon! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!
Oooh, I never thought of a hair bow!! I'll have to try this sometime!
Post a Comment