Still very, very busy - company here till at least Thursday. Hoping to get back to more regular posting by next week....until then here are two masculine birthday cards I made for my brothers who were born on the same day - two years apart!
- Bracket Die - Sizzix
- Cotton Twine/Hemp Twine
- Star Punch
- Coffee House Alphabet Set (Inkadinkadoo) - Definitely worth the $1.99 I paid for it at Ollies!
- Happy Birthday Sentiment (Creative Stamp Kit)
- Background image from Mel Stampz
- Free Digital Tree Stamp from Beccy's Place
- I printed a sheet of the background 1st and then printed the trees overtop of it
I really, really like these! When I saw them at your house, I meant to ask you which font you used for the names. To think I actually have the stamp set and didn't even recognize it ... It certainly doesn't mean I have too many stamps, does it? :)
Those are really lovely... :)
I think twine always helps with masculine cards...they are SO hard for me to design. Good job on yours...love the colors!
Post a Comment