- Red/Blue/White/Green/Tan Cardstock
- Martha Stewart Branch punch
- Notebook page printable
- Red/White Embroidery floss
- twisted together to make the faux bakers twine
- Sentiment - Creative Stamping
- Red Ink
- Comb Binding Machine
- to make the faux notebook page edge
Cute! Cute! I love the textured paper you're using - just ripping up a cardboard box and making something destined for the trash heap into a thing a beauty and new life! Such a picture of God's work in us!
Your last three paper crafts are just delightful. I'm going to PA next week and Mom and I hope to get some card making in. You give me lots of inspiration.
I also wanted you to know I featured your fall tags on my blog this evening. Paired it with a recipe for sheltering. I also put a link to your pear bread.
This is just so awesome! LOVE your corrugated heart! :) TFS...
Post a Comment