If you follow me on Pinterest you've notice my Paper Crafts folder is filling up! I got to thinking -- "What is the use of a whole pile of pretty cards in my folder if I don't use them for inspiration?"
So I printed off a few of them that I especially liked (and thought I had a chance at duplicating!) and set to work. I'll be sharing the cards I made my friend along with the card that inspired it over the next few days.
Here's the inspiration for this first card -- more specifically those three tags in the background.
First I printed some ledger paper from Mel Stampz
then I went back and printed some Script (also from Mel Stampz but I can't seem to find it on her blog) over top the ledger paper.
Other supplies include:
- Tree Stamp (Owl Garden - Hampton Art)
- Sentiment (Creative Stamping)
- Circle die cut
- Scallop die cut (on music paper) - from Abby
- Bird die cut (on music paper) -also from Abby
- Rolled Rose
- Leaf Punch (Martha Stewart)
- Brown and Green ink (to ink edges of tags/punched items)