More cards from my time spent with Emily. This time our challenge was just to use birds on our creation. I chose to make a bit of a humorous card on this one -- the bird who stole the laundry line.Supplies used:
- Cloud template
- Blue chalk
- White colored pencil
- Scripture Inspirations Stamp
- Martha Stewart dove punch
- Dress Ups Sizzix Dies (clothes)
Then I did something totally outside my comfort zone.....a single layer, stamped card (well, o.k. I did layer the trees).
- Owl Garden Stamp Set (Hampton Art)
- Fun Borders (Recollections)
Here are the beautiful bird cards my niece, Emily, made.
Word Art Wednesday