I have a simple window wreath to share with you today.
Those of you who follow me on facebook may remember that I had a friend over earlier this month and we worked on window all afternoon!
Well, I didn't actually make anything myself that day, just cut out a bunch of windows, shutters, and flower boxes for her to use.
She came up with this simple (but elegant) arrangement and I "stole" it from her and made the above card.
Here's a closer view of the wreath
- Martha Stewart branch punch
- Scalloped Daisy Border punch (Fiskars)
- Small Madison window (Memory Box)
- Small shutter (Memory Box)
- Small widow box (Memory Box)
- Scallops Embossing Folder (Sizzix)
- Distressing Background Stamp (Glitz Design)
- Kraft Paper
- White Pigment ink