I had A LOT of fun creating this tree shaped card --- one thing led to another and before I knew it I had "My Favorite Teddy Bear" stamp set out again!
As you all know by now - I LOVE details, so here are a few included in this card:
1. Glitter in the middle of the wagon wheel
2. Doll in wagon came from a coloring page
3. Lady bug is a circle punch
4. Grass is cut with multi-blade scissors
5. An owl peeking out of the tree trunk
6. Tire swing is made with circle nestabilties
7. It's hung with homemade baker's twine
8. A small red bow and pink cheeks add some detail to my little bear
9. Blanket stitch around tree top
10. double layer flowers w/flower soft centers
11. A small blue bird perched in our tree top
- Green Embroidery Floss (around tree top)
- Red Embroidery Floss (bow in teddy's hair)
- Sweet Pea Flower Soft
- Small brads
- Doll coloring page
- White pencil (line around tire)
- Homemade Baker's Twine
- Flower punch
- Bird punch (Martha Stewart)
- Circle Nestabilities
- Blossom I Nestabilities
- Small Circle punch
- Favorite Teddy Bear (Stampin' Up)
- Owl from Who Loves You stamp set(Hampton Art)
This is so adorable! I love all of the details...you have thought of everything. I love it!
I just love your attention to details! Such a wonderful tree to play around!
TOO CUTE!!! LOVE the stitching around the outside of the tree--this is darling!!! :)
SO CUTE! Love everything about it. the shape, the images, the stitching!!
This is too cute for words. I love the entire scene you created. The details make it amazing.Love the bear in the tire swing and the doll in the wagon (kept me looking all over to see each thing!)
Love the idea of the blanket stitch. Adorable.
Post a Comment