I decided to use both sides of the photo as inspiration and created some fun little sour cream containers in the shape of carrots! These would make fun party favors or maybe just an extra little tuck-in for a spring themed gift basket.
To create my containers I:
- Stamped the 10201-W, Flower Power Background in Versamark watermark ink on orange card stock
- Lightly rubbed some orange chalk over the surface to make the stamped images bolder
- Created my sour cream containers using this easy to follow tutorial
- Stamped 9717-C, Happy Hello on white card stock and die cut with my circle nestabilties
- Die cut a piece of purple card stock with the scallop circle nestabilities and layered the sentiment over top
- Added a pretty lavender flower (punched with the Flowers and Leaves punch from EK Success)
- Cut 1/4 inch strips of green card stock and ran them through my Fiskars paper crimper
- Added some candy to the sour cream containers and assembled my "carrots"
- For my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar
- There's a new challenge every week over at The House That Stamps Built
- you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link or win
- One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month
Check out what the other design team members created: