Today I have a CAS card to share with you. I'm not very good at this style (and consequently don't use it often), but every once in a while I get the itch to try it again.
My inspiration for this card came from the color theme from The Paper Players and the CAS Winged theme from STAMPlorations.
To create this card I:
- stamped my Worn Lipstick and Wild Honey Distress Oxide (Ranger) pads onto an acrylic block
- added some water and painted across the top of my watercolor paper
- the two colors mixed together in the middle form the pretty shade of orange!
- added some splatters in the same colors
- stamped the Studio G sentiment in Peeled Paint Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Die cut the birds from Birds on a Wire (Spellbinders die)
- Matted the watercolor panel on black cardstock
This post linked to:
The Paper Players - Color Challenge
STAMPlorations - CAS Things With Wings
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes