Well, I've done it again - I'm posting another coffee/tea themed project today. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I had only made one for each day, but then I saw this beautiful freebie from Stamplorations and wanted to give it a whirl! It turned out a little more "Hawaiian" in color than I started out to make, but you can't say it's not bright and cheery! (smile!)
Here's how I created this card:
- Printed the free digital stamp Hello, Coffee (Stamplorations) on watercolor paper
- Colored my image with Prismacolor Pencils and after blending them added a few highlights with watercolor markers
- After fussy cutting,I stamped the Scrip Background Stamp (Stampin' Up) over it in Frayed Burlap Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Embossed a piece of white card stock with the Kitchen Weave embossing folder from Cuttlebug
- Die cut a paper doily using the Hello Doily die set from Sizzix
- Die cut the sentiment from Sentiments Five dies (Spellbinders)
- Added a pink ribbon bow
- Punched a strip of white paper with the Butterfly Trim border punch (Martha Stewart) and fussy cut two for my card adding pearls to the center of the larger one
Coffee Lovers Spring + Summer Blog Hop
Stamplorations Never Ending Link Party
Allsorts Challenge - Insects, Bugs, Bee, and Butterflies
Cuttlebug Mania - Birds and Butterflies (the embossing folder is from Cuttlebug)
Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge - Butterfly, Hot Pink, Hunter Green (and there might be a bit of Harvest Gold in there too!)
Beautiful coloring on these flowers. I love how your sentiment stands out with the bold colors.
This is such a beautiful feminine card, and has all the elements of a delightful afternoon tea party! Love the coloring and doily too!
So pretty, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx
These colors are so vibrant. Absolutely gorgeous, Esther!
Pretty colors and fun image.
So beautiful with all detailing works Esther, love it!
How pretty, love that bit of sentiment in black.
Beautiful coloring on that wonderful image! so pretty against the white!
This is beautiful! Love that ever so faint stamp over the image... great idea!
This is so beautiful the way you colored this design.
This is so pretty, lovely flowers to go with pretty teacup! Like the sentiment style
Love the bright and cheerful colours. Such a pretty design. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel this celebration challenge. Hugs Mrs A.
Very happy card you have made!!
Thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania!
Cuttlebugs & Hugs
so beautiful card.
Beautiful card and colors!!!
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts with your creation.
So beautiful! Love your choice of colors!
Loved these free images each hop and great that you used one!
Post a Comment