Graciellie Design just had a BIG digital stamp release that includes four new digital stamp sets.....two autumn themed sets and two Christmas themed sets. I'm showcasing the one called "Keep Growing" today.
To create my card I:
- created my background by:
- swiping Fired Brick/Worn Lipstick distress oxide on my desk, adding water, and swiping a piece of watercolor paper through it
- after heat setting, I repeated the process with Aged Mahogany/Walnut Stain distress ink (Ranger)
- embossing my background with the Script Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)
- adding a bit of glue stick to the edges and foiling them with a gold foil sheet from Ranger
- created my sentiment piece by:
- die cut a piece of brown card stock using the Beaded Ovals Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Printed a sentiment from Keep Growing on white card stock, die cut with beaded ovals, and cut the border off before adhering it to the center of the brown oval
- inked the edges with Walnut Stain/Vintage Photo distress ink (Ranger)
- added faux stitching with a Gold Glitter Gel Pen
- created my 3D flowers and leaves by:
- painted a piece of watercolor paper with Merlot Color burst (one one end) and Lime Green color burst (on the other
- printed various sizes of flowers on the merlot side and the leaves on the lime green side
- fussy cut my flowers and leaves
- inked the edges of flowers with Aged Mahogany distress ink, spritzed the back, crumpled up and heat set
- inked the leaves with Mowed Lawn/Walnut Stain/Pine Needles distress ink
- unfolded the flowers and layered them together for a 3D look ---- added white pearls to the centers
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Dare 2b Artzy - Favorite Color (brown and red are two favorite decorating colors)
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Give a crafter a cookie - Anything Goes
Gorgeous colors and flowers! Thanks for joining the Dare 2B Artzy Challenge DT member Pam
Just stunning! The richness of colour really brings such warmth to this!
Oh wow that is just Gorgeous, I love your background and your flowers are just beautiful!! Such pretty framing of the great sentiment!
Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Thanks for joining in the fun at Creative Inspirations, your card is brilliant, Liz x
The flowers are amazing and I love the texture of the gold in the background. Thanks for sharing at the If you Give a Crafter a Cookie Challenge. I wish you the best of luck in the challenge.
The flowers you've created for your card are stunning! I love the color combination! Thanks for entering it into the Dare 2B Artzy Favorite Color Challenge. Good Luck!!
Dare 2B Artzy Design TEam
Beautiful card design! The 3D flowers are so pretty!!! Thanks for participating in the Dare 2B Artzy September Challenge! -Tasha ☺
Post a Comment