Hello craft friends. Today I'm sharing a clean-and-simple card featuring one of my favorite leaf stamps. I wanted to show you a fun little trick for creating tone-on-tone color....You simply color in your image with a Versamarker Pen and wa-la you have a lovely monochromatic effect!
Supplies and Tools:
- Zentangle Leaf (Magenta Stamps)
- Versamark Watermark Stamp Pad (Tsukineko)
- Primary Bark Embossing Powder (Wow!)
- Versamarker Pen
- Blessings Stamp (Echo Park)
- Ground Espresso Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Antique Gold Burlap String
- Sponge Daubers
- ATG gun
If you try this technique I'd love for you to stop by our CURRENT LINK PARTY and showoff any project that includes a product or two from one of the companies Cropstop carries in the store!
This post linked to:
Simon Says - Monochrome
A to Z Scrapbooking - Clean and Simple
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes