Hello crafty friends! Two weeks ago I shared a card with a large 3D sunflower on it. I thought it would be fun to try making mini 3D flowers as well, so here's a fun fall card I made using Repeat Impressions stamps.
To create my card I:
- Embossed a piece of white card stock with the sunburst embossing folder from Darice
- Sponged Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade distress ink (Ranger) over the embossing
- Stamped 629-I, Mountain Vista and 2719-K, Lg Pine Tree over the sponging in Black Soot Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Scored a piece of kraft card stock (Martha Stewart scoring board) every 1/2 inch
- to create the double lines I slightly offset the original scoring and scored again
- inked my background with Walnut Stain Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Die cut a window using the Window Two die from Spellbinders
- inked it with Gathered Twigs distress ink (Ranger)
- Created a collage of flowers and leaves using the Fall Foliage Die set (Sizzix - Tim Hotlz) and the Meadowbird Branch die set (Memory Box)
- Using sponge daubers, I inked all the leaves and vines with distress inks
- For a mini tutorial on how I created the 3D flower using 10307-H, Patti's Flower Outline, visit today's post on The House That Stamps Built
This post linked to:
Make My Monday - Autumn/Fall colors
Mod Squad Challenge - Fall Colors
Stamping Sensations - Something that beings with "b" (bird, branch)
Dare 2B Artzy - Favorite color (fall colors)
A beautiful Autumnal creation and super design as well, many thanks for joining in with our 'I Spy' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.
Thank you for joining in the challenge at MMM with this beautiful card, love the scene through the window and the gorgeous colours.
Such a gorgeous and glorious fall window scene! I LOVE it!
I love the scene outside your window and your flowers are just gorgeous with it, awesome job with the wood project!
Beautiful card! The flowers and all the layers are just lovely! Thanks for participating in the Dare 2B Artzy September Challenge! -Tasha ☺
Great card. What a beautiful window scene.
Love the little element of blue
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.
A lovely card Esther - fab design and thank you for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations!
Beautiful window card love the colors! DT Member Pam Dare 2B Artzy
Wow, this is a agorgeous card, a beautiful design. Wonderful colour tones. . So pleased you shared with us at Make My Monday. Good Luck Caz. DT.
Post a Comment