I'm so excited about the card I have to share with you today because it features two stamp sets I recently won from Unity Stamp Company!
To create my card I:
- stamped the Miracle of Nature background stamp (Brutus Monroe - Unity) in Moonlight White Brilliance Ink on a piece of dark blue card stock
- embossed my background with the 3D Lumber Embossing Folder (Sizzix-Tim Holtz)
- added white paint spatters and set aside
- stamped the trees from Serenity is Peace (Beth Duff - Unity) in Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink (Ranger) and die cut with a Circle Nestabiliites (Spellbinders)
- added some torn paper snow (highlighted with Glitter) across the bottom and matted it on a die cut Scallop Circle (Spellbinders Nestabilities) before popping it up on my card front with foam mounting tape
- stamped the little girl, colored with Touch Five Markers, and fussy cut
- stamped the sentiment (in chipped sapphire), fussy cut, and added to the bottom of my card
This post linked to:
Simon Says - Let it snow
4 Crafty Chicks - Snowflakes
Cookie Challenge - Photo below (Snowflakes, glitter, winter)
Addicted to Stamps - Anything goes
Stamping Sensations - Get Ready for Christmas
Creative Inspirations - November Chill
Love to Scrap - Anything goes
Use Your Stuff - Mood Board (winter, pines, snow)
PINspirational Challenge - Inspiration Photo (pines, snow, girl)
A beautiful card and image. Thanks for entering this month's challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck Jayne DT
Your sweet little girl looks so cold. Great colours that really give your card a winter feel. Thank you for joining us in our 'Get Ready For Christmas' theme challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x
Lovely card Esther - A great image and the sentiment is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
This is beautiful!! I love that fabulous background! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.
What a beautiful card! Thank you so much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoox
A very pretty design Esther and loving the contrast of blues against the white snow, many thanks for joining in with our 'Get ready for Christmas' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.
Fabulous card! Your design and detail that you created look amazing; that's such a beautiful snowflake background, wintery scene, little girl and sentiment - perfect 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x
Such a lovely card.
This is a beautiful card. Beautiful background and the little girl looks amazingly coloured.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (ATSC)
This is a really pretty card and I love all the blue! Great job putting the two stamp sets together! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at UYS and don't forget to check out our partner for this challenge - Double Trouble Challenges!
Tammy DT Co-ordinator
Wow! Another stunning wintery creation! I am so impressed at the way you created that background! I love how you did the layering. I also really like the rich shades of blue that you used. Thanks again for sharing your skills with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!
Beautiful Project. Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps for our ribbon challenge
Cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Post a Comment