It's time for our Wednesday challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week the theme is --- ANYTHING GOES! Since Valentine's Day is coming up soon, I decided to create a "Cheesy Love" card with one of Repeat Impressions mouse stamps.
I used my circle nestabilities to create the holes for my cheese and inked around their edges with distress ink to make them stand out a bit more.
Supplies and tools:
- Labels 10 Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Circle Nestabilties (Spellbinders)
- Prismacolor Pencils
- Tuxedo Black Ink (Memento)
- Distress Ink (Ranger) in these colors
- Scattered Straw
- Fossilized Amber
- Spiced Marmalade
- Baker's Twine
- Repeat Impressions Stamps:
- For my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar
- There's a new challenge every week over at The House That Stamps Built
- you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link or win
- One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month
Check out what the other design team members created:
Cheri ~ Shirley ~ Heather ~ Laurie ~ Donna ~ Joy
This post linked to:
Oh I am so excited - I have this mouse stamp and you know what I am going to do??? Well just probably "case" your Anything Goes for this week. Love it.
This is way too adorable! Like the cheese panel and the heart panel to make it a Valentine's card, very clever!!
that is way too cute, I love the cheesy background you made to go with him, very creative! Like the heart border too! fun design
Esther, this is such a cretive card! I love, love, love that front panel. It adds such interest to this adorable card.
This is so adorable!! And what a fun way to open up! Your cheese is fabulous; great job!
This is sooo cute, Esther.
What a clever Valentine theme with the mouse and his heart-shaped cheese! Love the way you created the cheese and the hearts on the opposite panel look super cute, and I love the use of the labels dies - I haven't touched mine in years and you may have inspired me to dust them off and use them again! Great card!
What a fun card, Esther! Love the sunny yellows! Thank you for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!
A fun and most creative card. I really like your colours and design
Super cute fun fold card!! Thanks for playing along our January challenge at a2z.
How sweet - a mouseful of love!
I love fun cheesy cards. wonderful creativity. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.
Post a Comment