It's time for our Wednesday challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week we have an inspiration board for you. This challenge is a fun cross between a photo challenge and a color challenge. You can choose to be inspired by the colors, the photograph, or both!
I had a lot of fun using my new Tim Holtz Stamping Platform to create the floral design on this card. I inked my stamp with the lightest color first, spritzed with water, and stamped. Then I inked just the edges with the darker shade, spritzed with water, and re-stamped.
Supplies and Tools:
- Distress Oxides in these colors:
- Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Seedless Grape, Salty Ocean, Faded Jeans, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Black Soot
- Brilliance Moonlight White Ink (Tsukineko)
- Mosaic Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)
- Repeat Impressions Stamps:
- For my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar
- There's a new challenge every week over at The House That Stamps Built
- you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link or win
- One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month
Check out what the other design team members created: