Today I have a bright and cheery Valentine card in non-traditional colors!
Here's how I put this card together:
- I embossed a piece of white cardstock with the Lattice embossing folder from Creative Expressions, distressed the edges, and adhered it to my square card front
- Next, I die cut two purple hearts using the Lace Hearts Dies (Spellbinders)
- To decorate my heart I added a die cut sentiment using the Love This die set from Echo Park and a few tiny pearls
- Stamped two sizes of Flora Grande 2 (Heartfelt Creations) on yellow and purple paper using Squeezed Lemonade and Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide
- Using sponge daubers, I inked the edges of the flowers in Wild Honey (yellow flowers) and Seedless Preserves (purple flowers) distress oxide (Ranger)
- I fussy cut each flower, turned it over, spritzed with water, and rolled it into a tight ball
- After unrolling, I heat set with my embossing gun, snipped the flower petals, and re-inked the edges of each flower
- The final step is layering your flowers for more dimension and adding glitter to the centers
- I added a few Romantic Vines (Spellbinders) in white behind my floral arrangement
This post linked to:
Allsorts - Love
The Paper Players - Love is in the Air
Stamping Sensations - All Thing Bright and Beautiful
Dare 2B Artzy - Love
A wonderful colour palette Esther and the flowers looks so realistic withe the glitter in the centres, thanks so much for joining in our new February theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.
This is truly Bright and Beautiful, Esther! Love those gorgeous flowers! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.
Esther, your flowers are amazing! What a beautiful, eye-catching card! Thanks for sharing with Paper Players!
Just popped back as I missed my thank for sharng with us at Allsorts challenge as well.
So bright and colourful. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
beautiful, great font on the sentiment, and your flowers are just gorgeous!!
What a beautiful floral creation you've put together here! I love that you used non-traditional colors for your "lovely" theme! And we're thrilled you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week!
Oh, this card is so pretty! Love how the flowers just pop off the card! Thank you for joining the Dare 2B Artzy February Challenge! -Tasha ☺
Post a Comment