I recently won the random drawing over at Word Art Wednesday and received a Stamp Set and Die Set from Stamp Simply as my prize! Today's card features the die set I chose --- Coffee or Tea?
I created this card using the Mojo Monday Sketch #501 --- even though it's simple sketch this week, I couldn't seem to get my card to come together. This is something like my fourth attempt --
I die cut and layered four of the "tea" sentiments together before adding a layer of clear UTEE. When I saw the shimmer it created, I decided to try it on my teacup as well -- I love the results!
Supplies and tools:
- Guidelines Two (Papertrey Ink)
- Salty Ocean Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Coffee or Tea? Die Set (Stamp Simply)
- 3D Botanical Embossing Folder (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Clear Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel (UTEE)
- Circle - Lg. Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Mojo Monday Sketch #510
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Layers - One or Many? (usually many because I'm not very good at CAS)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Krafty Chicks - Shimmer or Bling (shimmer using UTEE over my sentiment and cup)
Time Out - Unique (UTEE over my 3D embossed teacup)