It's time for our Wednesday challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week the theme is --- ANYTHING GOES! I created a fun picket fence scene to celebrate the beginning of spring (my favorite season!)
Supplies and Tools:
- Repeat Impression Stamps
- 4311-I, Birdbath
- 2614-D, Tiny Bird (front)
- 2617-D, Tiny Bird (flight)
- 1507-J, Grass Border
- 3910-G, Miracle of Spring
- Prismacolor Pencils
- Distress Oxides in these colors
- Salty Ocean, Wild Honey, Peeled Paint, Lucky Clover, Walnut Stain, Black Soot
- Black Tuxedo Ink (Tsukineko)
- Watercolor Paper
- Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
- Farm Fence Die (Honeybee Stamps)
- Rolling Landscape Die (Crafter's Companion)
- Beach Die (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Small Grass Border Die (Impression Obsession)
- Foam Mounting Tape
- Scalloped Daisy Border Punch (Fiskars)
For my blog readers:
- Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store by using the code: rr10ea
- There's a new challenge every week over at The House That Stamps Built
- you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link or win
- One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month
Check out what the other design team members created:
I am wordless, your card is stunning and then the hidden saying, wow!
WOW! What a fabulous springtime scene you have created Esther! LOVE IT!!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘One for the Ladies’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!
Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.
What a cute scene you created Ester. Love the fence die and the little birds are so adorable!
Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!
When I saw this I couldn't stop looking at all three panels, what a beautiful spring time scene you have created - and I think maybe spring is soon to arrive, at least we can hope. Great card.
A really sweet Springtime scene you have created for our 'Feathered Friends' theme at Allsorts challenge this week, thanks so much for joining in.
Fabulous springtime scene, gorgeous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m
Oh my goodness this spring scene is just fabulous, I love your flying birds and pretty flowers along the fence and I just love the way the fence opens up to see the full scene behind, so sweet!
Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!! I love this card! That fence opening to reveal the sentiment is brilliant! Your coloring and bright colors truely make this worthy of a bright spring day. Great card, Esther!!!
This is fabulous!! The little scene on the front is adorable, and then a fun surprise when it opens up, not once, but twice! Genius idea!
Wow! awesome card Esther. Love how creative the opening is. You ROCKED this challenge.
Such a pretty scene you created! Love the sweet birds and beautiful flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!
I love your beautiful spring scene, Esther. Your detail is amazing. Darling card. xo Nancy
What a fabulous scene you have created! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Post a Comment