I'm back with another card featuring Sweet n' Sassy stamps. I just love these two cute sets and all the fun options for creating cards by combining their images! As I mentioned before, I also love that there are inspirational options -- one of which I used on this card!
Here are the two sets I used:
- Llama Love (Sweet n Sassy)
- Refresh My Soul (Sweet n Sassy)
- Prismacolor Pencils
- Worn Lipstick, Tattered Rose, Wild Honey, Peeled Paint Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Black Tuxedo Ink (Tsukineko)
- Brilliance Moonlight White Ink (Tsukineko)
- Diamonds in the Rough Embossing folder (Cuttlebug)
- Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Octagon Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Make My Monday - Going Round in Circles
Simon Says - Cute
Mod Squad - One or more metal die (Spellbinders dies)
As You Like - Dies or Stencils
(definitely dies - I use them on almost every card -- and Spellbinders are some of my favorites)
a2z Scrapbooking - Color It in
Congrats on your Guest Designer Spot! Whoot WHoot - thank you for linking up to Mod Squad challenge - have a blessed week!
Brilliant and colourful card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x
such a fun and cute scene, love your coloring of them and great sentiment for them
How very cute this little scene is. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking for our "Color It In" challenge for the month of March.
Wonderful coloring! Thanks for joining in our March challenge at a2z.
Stunning card - love your colouring. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It, Jayne
A lovely bright design. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday
So darn cute and fun! What a nice background for all the cute images too! Thanks for joining in over at a2z Scrapbooking.
Post a Comment