Hello! Today I'm sharing a birthday card I created with some of my prize stash from Reverse Confetti.
I did it up in patriotic colors since this is Memorial Day week-end in the USA.
Supplies and Tools
- Whole Lotta Dots Stamp Set (Reverse Confetti)
- So Stripey Stamp Set (Reverse Confetti)
- Documented Die Set (Reverse Confetti)
- Let's Chill Die Set (Reverse Confetti)
- Watercolor Paper
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Candied Apple, Fired Brick, Faded Jeans, Broken China, Walnut Stain
- Versamark Watermark Ink
- Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel
- Brilliance Moonlight White Ink (Tsukineko)
- Mounting Tape
- Crazy Birds Stamp Set (Tim Holtz)
Allsorts - Happy Birthday
Reverse Confetti - Birthday
Simon Says - Mood Board Bright Colors (the red, white, & blue balloon square)
Just Add Ink - Letters Q, X, Y, or Z (I chose "y")
A beautifully bright and happy creation. It's lovely to see you at Allsorts 10th Birthday celebrations , thanks so much for joining in the fun.
Bright, fun and perfect for a patriotic birthday celebration. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.
very cute, love the texture you achieved on the Popsicles, gives them the look of melting, very cool, neat way to do the sentiment also!
Such an awesome card! It looks perfect to celebrate Memorial Day. The icy poles (that's what Aussies call popsicles) look so lickable! LOL! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.
Love the texture of the popsicles! Thank you for joining our anniversary challenge at Allsorts.
Thank you for celebrating Allsorts birthday challenge;-))m
Post a Comment